This tee features a view from inside Naoshima Pavilion, a polyhedral structure overlooking the Seto Inland Sea in Naoshima, Japan. Read more about Naoshima's visual treats in our blog, The Wanderlust.
Our 24/7 Tee is handcrafted with silky soft polyester jersey. Wear it from WFH to BRB -- you'll never want to take this versatile tee off.
- Luxe, comfortable fabric; dress it up or down
- Breathable and moisture-wicking for summer days or sweaty workouts
- Ethically-sourced materials won't shrink or fade
Size & Fit
- For men: Runs small; order one size up
- Keith is wearing M (regularly S)
- For women: Relaxed fit; order your usual size or size up as desired
- Nina is wearing L (regularly S)
Material & Care
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or line dry
- 95%Polyester, 5% Spandex, Jersey